Real Estate Services
Judy Zwarun is an independent licensed Real Estate Broker in the state of Texas. She offers the following services:
- Professional Realtor®, buyer’s agency, and listing services
- MLS listings that are featured on more than a dozen other real estate sites, such as Zillow and Trulia
- MLS SupraKey lockboxes, enabling all Realtors access
- Access to pre-market/investor network opportunities
- TREC, TAR, and ABoR forms/documents for any type of real estate transaction
- Closing Assistance:
- Document preparation
- Document (HUD-1) review to assure accuracy of costs, taxes, fees, etc.
- Referrals for and assistance in working with:
- Lenders (Banks and Mortgage Companies, including exclusive options for low down payments, construction loans, etc.)
- Title Companies and Closers
- Appraisers, Inspectors, and Surveyors
- Other Brokers and Realtors
- Guidance for FSBO’s (For Sale By Owner), Owner Financing, fast closings, etc.
- Expert Real Estate Marketing Plans, including advertising, signage, fliers, mailers, social media, etc.
Working with Judy Zwarun means personal support and service (including showings) 7 days a week, professional integrity, flexibility, and getting the most for what you sell while paying the least for what you buy!
Newcastle Homes provides outstanding consulting services:
- Feasibility Studies/Due Diligence –Considering a remodel or addition? Have a plan but don’t know if it will work or how much it would cost? Buying or already own a lot but need to know exactly what can be built on it? Want to get the most out of your real estate investment by building a secondary home or adding a garage apartment or work studio? Let Newcastle use its ten years of local expertise to quickly and definitively tell you all you need to know so you make the most informed decisions and avoid costly mistakes. A variety of packages are available, or you can select just the service(s) you want. Newcastle covers:
- All City of Austin development code, including zoning, site plans, subdivision regulation, tree ordinances, and building code
- Neighborhood Plans
- Condo regime planning, design, and construction
- Utility infrastructure
- Soil and foundation design
- Cost of building estimates and budgeting
- Market Analysis
- Permitting – Our vast knowledge of City of Austin code and established relationships with City staff allow us to permit any project, big or
small, extremely efficiently.
- Project Management – Let Newcastle coordinate and implement your project. We’ll run it smoothly from start to finish, saving you time
- Green Design-Build – Want your remodel, addition, or new construction project to be Greenbuilt, ENERGY STAR qualified, or LEED certified? Newcastle is experienced in sustainable design and construction.
- Title Cleaning – Have a property that you cannot sell or develop because of title concerns like heirship issues and liens? Want to buy a property but it’s held up with title issues? Newcastle’s vast East Side experience, network of expert title officials and attorneys, and City of Austin connections can solve these issues!